Agile Courseware Version 1.2
We are pleased to release a new version of Agile courseware. In this version, we offer a number of new improvements. Please read complete change backlog to know more. Customer with a valid subscription can download own copy from 360PMO learning portal.
- Learning objectives at the start of every chapter are re-written to match the Bloom’s taxonomy style.
- A list of questions for review is added at the end of every lesson. This will help instructor to do an active review with students.
- Agile modeling, and wireframe slides are moved from ‘Agile estimation’ to ‘Other key agile concepts’.
- PowerPoint template is updated to make it easy for the customers to re-brand with own logo.
- In chapter 8, Kanban, slide# 5: core principles, text is fixed.
- In scrum reference card, artifact spelling is fixed.
- New slide, user roles, is now added in user stories module.
- Persona and Extreme character slides are now parts of user stories chapter, moved from Agile Estimating.
- Chapter 13 is now replaced from collaborative Agile games to ‘Other Key Agile Concepts’. ‘Collaborative Agile Games’ slides are now available as Chapter 00.
- In chapter 2, Agile framework, following new slides are added: Agile origin, prescriptive/adaptive and what is agile.
- A new coloring game is included in chapter ‘Agile collaborative games’. Facilitators can play this game at the start of training to explain the difference between traditional vs. agile approach of managing projects.
- Scaled Agile Framework SAFe™ slides are moved from Agile framework to Other key agile concepts. SAFe™ is not tested in PMI-ACP exam, and it is optional subject cover at the end of course. We are keeping it in courseware for information purpose only and it is up to student interest to explore further if interested.
Again, we want to thank you for your continued faith in our product and services.