We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated content writer (part-time | 15h/week) to assist our communication team.
This position requires heavy interaction and coordination with the leadership team on understanding the requirements. The ideal candidate must have experience in content writing for the various target audiences and possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Writes content for websites, including web pages, blog posts and promotional media etc.
- Conduct small research on a specific topic
- Write content for social media
- Develop creative content for various digital platforms
- Manage content for the monthly newsletter based on provided guidance
- write, proofread, edit, and revise training materials, website articles, proposals, contracts, white paper, case studies, marketing and other related documents
- Write/review press releases coordinate with partners in publishing the press release in various communication channels
- Read research and summarize key points
- Attend weekly team meetings
The ideal candidate holds a degree or student in communication and media and carries experience in content writing.
The candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
Location: Remote anywhere in Canada
Rate: CAD 20/hour + HST (15 hours in a week with a maximum of 60 hours in a month)
Role: Part-time contract
Application via email only to email@example.com