PMI-ACP Application Process
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® is PMI’s fastest growing certification that has already surpassed the Program Management (PgMP), Risk (PMI-RMP), and Scheduling (PMI-SP) certifications in its first year of offering and is set to be the gold standard for agile competence by employers.
If you are planning for PMI-ACP ® Certification, you have to go through 5 steps process starting from the time you submit your application to sit in the exam.
- Application Submission: Once you start your application, you will have 90 days to complete and submit the application. After 90 days PMI will close the application in their system but you always have choice to re-open.
- Application Completeness Review: PMI takes up to 10 days conduct the application completeness review if application is submitted online.
- Application payment Process: You cannot schedule exam until you submit payment of certification fees
- Audit: If you application is selected for Audit, you will have 90 days to send PMI requested audit materials. PMI processes audit materials in 5-7 days. (the eligibility begins upon successful completion of the audit)
- Exam: You will have 1 year form the date of the application accepted. And you can take the exam up to 3 times during this 1 year