Sales and Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated sales and marketing assistant (part-time | 15h/week) to assist in sales and marketing activities.
This position requires interaction with clients and internal coordination for our sales, marketing activities. The ideal candidate should be interested in analysis, research, and content development. And possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Manage client correspondence (emails, meeting invites) with partners, volunteers and customers
- Manage content for the monthly newsletter based on provided guidance
- Help partners in the onboarding process
- Conduct small research on a specific topic
- Test website functionality and content
- Proofread, edit, and revise training materials, website articles, proposals, marketing and other related documents
- Write/review press releases coordinate with partners in publishing the press release in various communication channels.
- Maintain social media postings
- Document process steps
- Maintain web calendar for training and community events
- Arrange and coordinate with speakers for monthly webinars
- Read documents and summarize key points
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Evaluate various sales and marketing strategies and discuss actionable steps
Role: Part-time contract. The candidate must be eligible to work in Canada
Location: Remote anywhere in Canada
Rate: CAD 20/hour (15 hours in a week with a maximum of 60 hours in a month)
Application via email only to email@example.com